Provides support to project management and finance team by developing and maintaining project reporting, delivering cost and schedule certainty. Provides support for all Disaster Recover projects ensuring compliance in Plexos Group's standards.
Provides support to the project management and finance team by being accountable for the following tasks;
- Assist fundamental schedule control techniques and liaison its relationship to cost
- Provide analysis of client schedule data to identify key project issues
- Verify client progress and reviews their performance trends
- Investigate cause of variances between planned and earned/actual progress and document discoveries
- Identify, analyze and document project schedule variances and conclude on possible impacts
- Utilizes project management and project controls expertise as well as business acumen and experience to provide SME-level project management, controls, and business case guidance to project team members
- Performs analysis, optimization, and reporting on Plexos Group's project(s) including assessments of risk, cost, schedule associated with completing planned scopes of work according to multi-year budget plans
Proficiency in MS Excel required.
The Plexos Group, LLC employs the most experienced and innovative professionals in the field of disaster recovery management who have completed similar work for municipal, state, and federal agencies. Our project team has more than 100 years of combined experience in managing disaster recovery and has led disaster recovery programs in excess of $25 billion.
Location/Region: Baton Rouge, LA