Clayman & Associates, a full service marketing communications firm located in Marietta, OH, is currently seeking a Digital Media Strategist / Content Curator to join our team! Digital Media Strategist / Content Curator reports directly to Agency Principal and Senior Account Executive(s) and is expected to develop, implement and manage the web and social presence architecture and online marketing strategy for brands, products or services. This involves developing an actionable plan that brings relevant digital channels such as websites, content marketing, networking on social media, e-commerce, search and social advertising, SEO, marketing automation, apps, media/blogger outreach together. The digital strategist will work with AE’s and members of the creative team to establish, build and fulfill digital marketing strategies for a wide range of clients comprised of both B2B and B2C.
Additionally, this individual will handle media planning and buying, identifying the most suitable media platforms to advertise a brand, product or service and achieve the objectives of the marketing campaign.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
- Central strategist and coordinator across all communication platforms
- Compliant with copyright and intellectual property issues
- Aware of legal, regulatory and compliance issues
- Handles crisis communication planning and execution
- Coaches, counsels and trains employees on real-time communication efforts
- Manages the creation, deployment and enforcement of a social media policy
- Leads effort to publish and distribute relevant, real-time company/client information
- Presents social media analysis, monitoring and measurement analytics to clients
- Creates, curates and when required, edits, all content and oversees distribution of content across digital media
- Defines and ensures compliance of content / messaging within brand standards and lexicon
- Serves as the contact point for breaking issues on social media platforms
- Creates and posts across all social media platforms
- Addresses queries and questions to appropriate AE on account or client direct in some cases
- Monitors and responds to customer feedback
- Protects client’s brand image online
- Ensures consistency of client’s presence across all social media platforms
- Attends skill building seminars and workshops to ensure digital services are current and relevant according to the needs of our clients.
- Works with Web site team / developer and social media manager to ensure real-time integration
- Interacts directly with client customer base and general public daily
- Selects and deploys appropriate content on the matching social media platforms
- Contribute service expansion within existing accounts seeking to grow media presence
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor's degree and five (5) or more years of relevant work experience within an agency setting are required.
- Knowledge of existing and emerging digital technologies, media platforms, aware of market trends, research, communication, writing, SEO and optimizing content, editing, personable, creative thinking, marketing, strategy, analytical, teamwork oriented, financial acumen, organization and negotiation.